Thursday 1 April 2010

April Fools

My world has been feeling a little bit topsey-turvey of late!

Tipsy

You see, a couple of weekends ago mum and I took a trip down to a lovely little place near Macksville called "Valley of the Mist". We took a canoe tour around a breath-takingly beautiful chunk of wetlands. (I promise you I'll be writing about this trip soon!)

It was a beautiful day and the water was still. I was struck by the beautiful green foliage and blue sky and reflection off the water.

Valley of the Mists

And who wouldn't be, right?! But all of a sudden I started seeing the world from another angle...

Tipsy

Tipsy

Isn't that amazing? I suddenly went snap happy; trying to see the world at a tilt.

Tipsy

Tipsy

Tipsy

Just enough to disorientate... to confuse which way is "up"

Tipsy

Tipsy

The shift from "this is a landscape" to "wow! pattern! texture!" is so dramatic and instant, for me, it leaves me giggly!

Tipsy

Tipsy

And what a better day to share it with you all, then on April First. Right?!

No comments: