Saturday 15 May 2010

I'm Alright. Really. Just feeling like a big baby.

Bed Sheets

Sorry for the silence, when I haven't been running around actually doing things ("omg!" I hear you say, and trust me no one is more surprised then me!) I've been spending my time curled up in this little corner of my world nursing what appears to be allergies from hell.

Yes, allergies. Years of teasing the rest of my family about their seasonal allergies has Karma'd me SO HARD.
Nobody told me that all your joints feel like they're on fire though!

But oh... oh the stories I have to share about what I've been up to!... the photographs!
For once I don't actually have anything planned to get done tomorrow, so I am now planning to make a couple blog posts top of my To Do List.

For now my cozy bed with it's pretty sheets and pillowcases is calling my name.

No comments: