Wednesday 28 October 2009

Things to Remember

Things to Remember 03

This was a particularly special one for me. It's also the first handkerchief I've done so far.

The sentence comes from a close friend of mine who I've been having lots of discussions with of late, some of them philosophical in nature. Often the best sayings need no explanation at all.
It was advice given to him, which in turn he had passed on to me as I was dealing with some frustrating moments in life.

Things to Remember 03
"Everything will work out in the end"
Not for sale.

Originally I had planned to give this to him as a gift which is why I chose the more masculine colours and the handkerchief (rather then a doily.) When talking about it to him though, he told me that I should hold onto it. The message is meant for me after all. He suggested that if I wanted to make something for him, I should come up with a message that -I- thought -he- should be reminded of.
Well, to me a message to him would be very simple to come up with. What is it? Unfortunately that's going to have to be a bit of a secret for a while; he reads this blog you know. And it's a surprise.
So if a certain Viking is reading this; do try and curb your curiosity and have some patience! Just remember; everything will work out in the end. You're just going to have to wait!


Things to Remember 03

No comments: