Wednesday 13 January 2010

Beginning of the Craft Present Catch-Up

So now that the silly season is over and all presents have been unwrapped I can begin to share the stuff that I've been working on for the past couple of months.

To start with, though I'm going to share the finished product from a very late birthday gift for my brother.
He requested I knit him a Sackboy from the video game LittleBigPlanet and then dress him like Link from Legend of Zelda.
And since Zelda is one of my favourite game series of all times, how could I possibly refuse?

Link Sackboy

Cute, isn't he? I wish I could keep him for myself!
Yarn, buttons, a zipper and a small pile of felt = adorable
I'm still toying about with the idea of making him the shield and sword, but I might hold off on it for now.

Link Sackboy

D's really pleased with it, and so am I!
You can't really ask for more then that.

No comments: