Thursday 26 November 2009

Thankfulness

Bed Linen

Current linen on my bed; I'll just let you guess how stoked I was to find that tiger pillowcase.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Americans out there.
Today I took some time to be mindfully thankful, I think it's a good exercise to do;

* I am thankful for my incredible parents who are so supportive of me.
* I am thankful for my friends, especially those who go out of their way to check up on me.
* I am thankful for my clever hands which allow me to express my creativity in many ways, all of which bring me joy.
* I am thankful for the beautiful place that I am living; beauty beyond words to describe.

"As we express out gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
- John F. Kennedy

No comments: