Saturday 14 November 2009

Things to Remember: One Wild and Precious Life

Things to Remember 09

Things to Remember 09

I love this one! New favourite. I know, every new one I do seems to become a new favourite of mine but this one in particular I enjoy a lot. I love the shape of this doily and knew I wanted to do something special for it. I adore this quote, I just like the words: wild and precious.
I also really enjoyed getting to work with the red thread, there's something about deep red crimson that stirs the soul a little bit.
I also noticed while stitching this that I write my lower case "y"s in two very different ways... huh! That's not a conscious thing.

Things to Remember 09

"Tell me, what it is that you plan to do with your one wild and precious life."
Length: 27 cm (10.5”)
Height: 12.5 cm (5”)
Upcycled doily with cotton hand-embroidered message.
FOR SALE HERE!

What will YOU do with your wild and precious life?

No comments: