Sunday 8 November 2009

Ups and Downs of Gardening.

What I like to see!:

Strawberries

They're pretty tiny! No bigger then my thumbnail but man they are sweeeeeeeeeet like candy AND bug-free!

Strawberries

My other breed of strawberries are also doing well, much larger in size, but are taking their sweet ass time to ripen!

What I DON'T like to see:

Fail Pot

Failpot continuing to fail. This is AFTER I widened the drainage holes on the bottom too...

Fail Pot

I know the entire town is flooding, but do you really have to flood in the pot too?! All the OTHER pots are draining nicely even with the heavy rain.. it can't be the soil because I used the same for all the pots.
I'm afraid there's just no hope for the last of my cherry tomatos, I might see about experimenting with some green tomato chutney this coming week.

No comments: